Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome Back to Me!!

I haven't posted in a while, but the fever is back and I'm ready for some nice weather...I've got a garage full of projects to finish and I'm antsy! I took full advantage of some of our "warm" 45 degree weather in the last two weekends and this is what I came up with...take a look and let me know what you think...

How about this great curved leg dresser...I knew I wanted to do some design on top and the stripes just fell outta the paint can! Luuuuuuvs it!




Ok, the mustard yellow dresser speaks for itself...but people...how about those curtains?! Those were quite the feat! Ok, ok... (hey...I need to do a before and after of my crafty room, huh? I'll do that asap!)




I have no girls...what can I say?! I luv to do pink! This "vanity" is a bit of a combination...I added the back scrolly piece and the beadboard to the underneath...so much fun to create!






Don'tcha hate it when you get a blurry picture...ugh..oh well...the black vanity is cute tho...right?!

4 comments:

  1. Your work is truly beautiful!! You have a new fan! I'll keep my eye out for your stuff on craigslist. Is the furniture on your blog for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering the same thing about your furniture on the blog being for sale. I'm a local blogger, close to you, and I'm sure I could sell some of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies...Most everything on my blog is for sale...most are sold at this point or are things that I've done for others...but maybe I need to update it for what's available..hmmm, good idea!

    Thanks for looking and "following"! Send to a friend...ya never know who might need something done!

    Have a great day!
    karissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the black vanity sold?

    Thanks!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete